1. The pattern preparation system generates a piece kni […]
1. The pattern preparation system generates a piece knitting control code according to the required tissue or pattern of the piece sample, according to the piece parameters such as the weaving density, the width of the piece, the length of the piece, the weaving speed, the weaving system, and the like.
2. The pattern file compiler compiles the pattern file input by the operator. If the input is incorrect or does not conform to the pattern file syntax, the compilation result is displayed and returned.
3. The pattern file interpreter interprets the compiled file, converts it into data that can be directly used for control, and stores and manages the data according to a certain data structure.
4. The controller takes out the data obtained after the third step processing to control the motion control card and the digital I/O card.
5. Interrupt detection is to detect the source of the interrupt for a certain period of time. If a signal is detected, an interrupt signal is generated immediately to notify the main program to process the interrupt.
6. The digital I/O card uses the obtained weak signal to control the strong electric signal and directly controls the body of the computer.
7. The motion control card uses the obtained weak signal to control the strong electric signal through the motion channel and directly controls the horizontal body of the computer.
8, data feedback and display to clothing piece information, processing information feedback to the operator through the operating interface.
9. The flat knitting machine knits the garment in a controlled state.
Kebei industrial zone, Keiqiao District, Shaoxing city, Zhejiang province, China